Sunday 7 July 2013

Change is the only thing that does not change

Change is the only that does not change..

Ya.. I was a little girl once upon a time wearing a pinafore..
N then came the days where i shifted to salwar kameez for my higher secondary..
And then colleges I wore sarees for the symposiums n other auspicious days..


I started going to school by a auto rickshaw..
Then to longer distance higher secondary I preferred an auto..
And at hostel my legs became my mode of transport cos i was a hosteler
Now am in  a corporate.. I fly to my office in a two wheeler..

At the age of 6 to 13 video games were my treasure.. 
and after that came my bestie the "COMPUTER".
And I became the proud owner of a HP laptop at the age of 17..
later at 20 I became the owner of a branded HTC smart phone..
now my mind goes back to the all the games that I played on my video game, 
Only difference I now play them online..

Pocket money was a great deal!!
My lovely mom.. who lends me money whenever there is a need..

Now I EARN :) :) Indeed a proud moment na! :P
I was a spendthrift then!! Now every penny matters!!!

Because its my HARD EARNED MONEY..!! :P :P

Playing in the sea water was once a BIG deal!

Now I am a Grown UP! Must act matured !! :P
I stand to see the waves from far!! 

Treat once meant a ice cream nor veg puffs at school!!
At college we have more pocket money to serve our friends lunch at the college canteen (yuck) 
Now A BIGGER view of treat :P


Bday presents meant a dress or a doll.. Now I see bday presents as a bigger deal.!! a smart phone :P a digi camera :P a Gold ring :P and on and on !!!

Thats y I say  Change is the only that does not change..










No comments:

Post a Comment