Sunday 9 June 2013

My Best Friend








A friend is person who drives you crazy at all time..
I too had such a friend..
Sushmitha,,
This crazy girl was very much naughty and did all sorts of naughty deeds.
I can justify saying we were all jealous of her at so many times..

She had Picasa in her hands.. 
She had Shakespeare in her writing..
She was as witty as Charlie..
Blessed with so many talents..

I would say GOD is very selfish, He wouldn't allow good souls to be with us long..
Took away her for a very stupid reasons.. Hate u God.. 
Can't u see her mother still weeping after so many years..
Can u replace that soul here.. 

We sit around and wonder,
And watch the days go by.
We look at all the pictures,
And ask, why did you have to die?

Miss u dear Shushmithaa.. Love u.. Embrace your hands on me to care upon every moment..


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete