Tuesday 15 October 2013

Take time. Change the world you see :)

Everything in life takes time. Would you like to change your life? Do you long more time for yourself? 
Take time. Change the world you see :)

Eleanor Roosevelt believed “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 


Would you like to take better care of your health, reduce stress, spend time with you near and dear ones and create more balance in your life? Well, you’re not alone. We partner each other in this “Mechanical world.” The ultimate secret of changing your life is in your hands. It is simple to be attained. As I’ve revealed earlier, everything in life takes time, so is this. Do anything in life but let it produce joy, not only to you but also the people around you. You just need to understand that time changes everything — people, surrounding, you and me. 


I was weak, before I turn out to be strong
I was soft, before I turn out to be sarcastic
I was pessimistic, before I turn out to be confident
I was timid, before I turn out to be brave
I was ignorant, before I turn out to be challenging
I was unaware, before I turn out to be awake
I was melancholy, before I turn out to be cheerful
I was impolite, before I turn out to be courteous
I was indecisive, before I turn out to be decisive
I was gloomy, before I turn out to be friendly
I was hostile, before I turn out to be devoted
I was rigid, before I turn out to be flexible
I was immature, before I turn out to be matured
I was unreceptive, before I turn out to be responsive
I was unwilling, before I turn out to be willing


Take time. Change the world you see. Live life with love :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment