Friday 18 October 2013

The Indispensable Devil of My Life



Never a day passes without an argument!
Never a night ends without a silly fight!
Every single day is a tug-of-war
There is a little devil in my life, constantly keeps battling in my regular life.
She is the one, who mocks me the core,
But still, she is the one who will never give me up at any instant of life.
Just like moms, sisters share a special bond with us.
Every little moment we fight and bout each other.
But still deep in my heart she is still my special daughter.
A companion who seals your life with laughs and smiles.
The special moments last for miles and miles.
We share a special bond like a mother-daughter
Having a sister like her is having a best friend you can't get rid of. 
We grew up together and went through life’s ups and downs together
And, I would say, I would be lost without her.
She is a good supervisor, who gets all her homework done by me.
The lazy bones are embarked within her.
No matter how simple the task is, she needs me for sure.
Bless you, my darling Chandrika,
Just always remember, you can always talk to me
I’ll be the best friend you ever knew
Seconds fade, minutes fade, hours fade, days fade, weeks fade, months fade, and years fade,
But never our bond fades…


From your ever-fond Sissy,
Jayashree Ravi

2 comments: